San Ramon Valley’s high-flying passing attack carved up what had been an impenetrable McClymonds secondary in a classic unstoppable offense vs. unshakable defense matchup.
Amador Valley’s Jake Goldsworthy said the game “was personal” after the Dons carved up a red-hot Monte Vista team. De La Salle ran, ran and ran some more against St. Mary’s-Stockton to improve to .500.
Silver Creek dialed up some surprise option plays to keep its perfect record, and Hillsdale’s gutsy play calling helped upset Sacred Heart Prep.
As always, the Bay Area News Group has you covered.
If you have not already, please subscribe here for digital access all season long. Your contributions keep us going.
Here is our complete Week 4 coverage.
- Roundup: Best of Week 4
- Saturday Roundup: Best of Week 4
- Under investigation: South Bay high school coach seen shoving sideline official
- Results: Weekend scoreboard, how Top 25 fared
- Photos: Our staff’s Week 4 images
- Plenty of options: Silver Creek defeats Piedmont Hills
- Shutting up the haters: Amador Valley’s offense erupts against Monte Vista
- All heart on the Peninsula: Hillsdale outlasts Sacred Heart Prep
- Bringing out the classics: De La Salle’s old-fashioned offense rocks St. Mary’s-Stockton
- Can’t be stopped: San Ramon Valley shreds McClymonds
- Taking over the Bay Area: Girls flag football exploding in popularity
- Andrew Luck returns: Former No. 1 draft pick back in Palo Alto
- Preview: Week 4 top matchups, schedule
- Predictions: Sabedra, Dycus, Lefkow make their Week 4 picks
- Rankings: Bay Area News Group Top 25
- Monday Morning Lights: Mack prepares for “Drew Brees”
- Week 3: Complete coverage
- Week 2: Complete coverage
- Week 1: Complete coverage
- Preseason 2023: League previews, all-BANG position lists, more